Farming Simulator 21: How to buy Seeds?
Farming Simulator 21: How to buy Seeds?
If you are ambitious and would like to achieve great results in farming simulator 21, you will need to get busy in this game. One of the many important things to do is buying seeds. Of course, you are aware of the fact that in farming simulator game players have to deal with seed, plants, ground, vehicles and other typical agricultural stuff. and various plants are among the most important elements in the game, so you definitely need them if you want to progress. Without seeds, there will be no plants. To put it otherwise, seeds are what you need to have a proper orchard. So, how to buy seeds? after all, one of your objectives is to have a lot of plants in this game. So, in this article, we will explain to you about farming simulator 21 and how to buy seeds and farming simulator 21.
Go to the shop menu > Objects > Bigbags. The seeds can be found in this category.
Sowing and planting
We would like to begin with discussing sowing and planting. Players of video games usually prefer fast and short actions, and sowing is precisely like that. It is not a complicated thing to do – don’t worry, even if you have never done it before, it will be easy to learn. However, you need to keep in mind certain things. For example, it is important to choose the right tools, because they are not the same for different plants. So, this is what you need to keep in mind:
- Wheat, rye, rape, oats, soybean, grass and oilseed radish require using tools, you will find them in seeders category;
- Corn, sunflower, soybean, sugar beet and cotton also require the use of tools you will find them planters category;
- Potatoes and sugar cane require tools as well those tools can be found in their own category (Potato / Sugar cane / Beet technology).
- Poplars ant trees require using tools, you will find them in the forestry equipment category.
There are some more things you need to remember about sowing and planting. Please keep in mind that the tools need to be filled from seed pallets in advance. Moreover, you need to know that grains can be seen simultaneously as you do cultivation.
First of all, remember that is is a very important thing to do, and it will bring you many benefits. Keep in mind the following: the best choice is to fertilize the field before you sow or plant your crops. In order to get the most benefits, you will need to fertilize the fields the second time too.
There is a crucial fact concerning this game. It’s good for you to know that in this game there are a number of ways to improve the field quality.
- Liquid fertilizers – available for purchase in the shop. Certainly, they may be rather pricey, but they are worth the cost, as they allow you to see a very good result.
- Artificial fertilizers, loose fertilizers – in case you decide to fertilize fields at the same time, this option may turn out to be the best one. Moreover, these fertilizers offer another advantage: they do not cost much. This is why opting for artificial fertilizers allows you to save quite some time and money.
- Slurry and manure –these are by-products of cows and pigs. In this case, it is important to remember that for slurry and manure distribution you need a special machine. It is available in the shop, however, it is not very cheap.
- Digestate – this is another option that allows you to improve the quality of your fields. What you need to do is put the grass on the pile and give it time to ferment, then you will have digested that you can use to fill up the slurry tanks.
Well, now you know that there are plenty of ways how you can improve the quality of your fields. It is totally up to you to choose the best option. And before we say goodbye, we would like to introduce to you one more way that allows you to improve the quality of the fields. One more option is planting oilseed radish in your fields. Oilseed radish possesses many beneficial properties that will help your fields become more fertile. And a very good thing about it is that this method is undoubtedly the cheapest because all you need to do is buy seeds of oilseed radish.
Well, now you really know all that there is to know about how and where to buy seeds in farming simulator 21. Make the right choices and enjoy a nice result.